The Governing Body (The Corporation)
The College and the Governing Body operate in accordance with the Instrument and Articles of Government. The Governing Body is responsible for:
- the determination and periodic review of the educational character and mission of the institution and the oversight of its activities
- approving the quality strategy of the institution
- the effective and efficient use of resources, the solvency of the institution and the Corporation and safeguarding their assets
- approving annual estimates of income and expenditure
- the appointment, grading, suspension, dismissal and determination of the pay and conditions of service of the holders of senior posts and the Clerk
- setting a framework for the pay and conditions of service of all other staff
Minutes of Meetings
Minutes of Meetings, except those deemed to be confidential by the Corporation, can be viewed by following the links below.
The agenda, draft minutes and any other reports or documents considered at Board Meetings are available for inspection at Reception, during normal College hours.