The Exams Office
The Exams Office at QE is staffed by Chris Prager (full time) and Gill Westlake (Tuesdays & Fridays) and is located in Room 114. If you have any queries relating to your exams whilst at QE, then please go and see either Chris or Gill for advice and help. The external exams at QE are administered in line with rules and regulations set by Joint Council for Qualifications.
Below you will find a number of useful documents and policies. You can contact the Exams Office directly on 01325 376452 or email@example.com
A Level/Level 3 Results Day – Thursday 17th August 2023
GCSE Results Day – Thursday 24th August 2023
A Level/Level 3 Results Day (Thursday 17th August 2023)
- Students will be able to collect their A Level/Level 3 results from the Main Hall between 9.00am and 1.00pm, and then from the Exams Office between 1.00pm and 4.30pm.
- Following Results Day, students will be able to collect their results from the Exams Office during normal office hours.
- Students will be able to view their results on Student Voyager from 1.00pm on Thursday 17th August.
- We can email results to students’ College email addresses, however we’re unable to send them to personal accounts and students will need to notify the Exams Office to arrange this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. College email accounts for leavers will be closed at the end of October, therefore students will need to ensure that they have downloaded any results before then.
- Someone else can collect a student’s results on their behalf and they will need to complete the form below which will allow them to do this:
- Need some help and advice on Results Day regarding UCAS Clearing or your next steps? Our Higher Education and Careers Advisers, in addition to guidance staff will be on hand to answer any questions and provide any support you may need.
For the first time ever, we’ll have a selfie wall on Results Day so you can take photos with friends and family as a nice way to celebrate your time at QE and commemorate the occasion.
Certificates relating to exams taken during the recent summer exam season 2023 will be posted to your home address that we have on record in early December. Please note that if you move house before December, you will need to inform the college so that your certificates are sent to the correct address.