We will ensure your experience at QE is positive, successful and enjoyable by getting to know you personally and providing opportunities for you to develop and to achieve your aspirations.
Each student has a personal tutor, who you meet regularly. The personal tutor oversees your progress and study programme and is the first point of contact for parents. Every student also has a named Principal Tutor who provides additional support to maximise success and to ensure that you fulfil your potential.
As a Sixth Form College, everything we do is designed to help students of your age to thrive and to achieve your goals. Members of staff are very experienced in delivering success and are experts in what they do. Colleagues who can assist whilst you are at QE are:
- Well-qualified, conscientious and experienced teachers who are experts in delivering Advanced Level subjects.
- Higher Education and Careers Advisers who will help you to progress beyond College.
- Work Experience Co-ordinator who can arrange high-quality placements.
- Learning Support and SEND advisers who can help if you have a learning difficulty, disability or medical condition.
- Mentors who can assist you to achieve your potential.
- Finance Officers who can arrange financial assistance and support for transport costs.
- Exams Officers.
- College Counsellor, Nurse and Chaplain if you need them.
- Library, learning resources and IT staff.
- A range of technicians and assistants who are on hand to help overcome any technical issues.
- College Sportsmaker and sports coaches.